Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtPaediatrics is related to the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. It is a wide-range speciality which enables doctors to be generalists who treat children and young people with a vast range of diseases and illnesses. A paediatrician can also specialise in certain medical fields related to children.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtTo take care of children, a paediatrician will -
- Perform physical exams
- Give the child vaccinations
- Make sure the child meets milestones in growth, behaviour, and skills
- Diagnose and treat the child's infections, illnesses, health problems, and other injuries
- Provide information about the child's health, nutrition, safety as well as fitness needs
- Answer questions about the child’s development and growth
- Refer the child to specialists if they think the child requires expert care
A paediatrician is a medical expert with exceptional skills and training in the diseases and illnesses that tend to affect the health and development of infants, children and teenagers. Paediatricians have a vast knowledge of various ailments that can affect children’s health, behaviour, welfare, as well as education. They also understand how different illnesses and conditions relate to each other. Some paediatricians undergo general training while others specialise in areas like neonatology which involves treatment of newborn babies along with extensive newborn care. Other areas include cardiology (heart diseases) or development and behaviour etc.
Why a Child Needs a Paediatrician?
Some of the reasons why a person should prefer a paediatrician over a family doctor are:
- Paediatricians have special training in children's health.
- Since they only deal with children in their practice, they tend to have a lot of experience in recognising as well as treating childhood illnesses.
- If a child is born early or has a health condition that requires close monitoring, a paediatrician can offer more specialised care as compared to a family doctor.
Max Institute of Paediatrics is one of the finest childcare hospital in the country today “Where Children Come First”. Our state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care units and Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) provide care to critically ill children. Our General Paediatrics experts specialise in treating newborn problems, adolescent issues and late-night fevers. The neonatologists treat problems related to prematurity, congenital anomalies, delayed cry at birth and need for special care including ventilation.
We are a one-stop destination for childcare services that include paediatric surgical, paediatric and immunisation services for children up to 16 years. We have a team of experienced paediatricians and paediatric surgeons who specialise in paediatric surgery, paediatric endocrinology, paediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery, paediatric pulmonology, paediatric nephrology, paediatric oncology, paediatric hematology, developmental specialist and adolescent paediatrics.